A few words from our CEO:
DemsWin started at my (real and virtual) kitchen table as I joined friends, family, and business associates in discussing:
- Why are voters not more engaged in local and state elections?
- Why have conservatives been successful in engaging their voters?
- Why don’t progressives use “progressive” campaign tactics (big data, social media) more consistently? Why are these tactics so often confined to presidential elections?
- Why do digital campaign activities so often rely on old-fashioned “spray and pray” tactics?
- Why does it cost so much to run for office?
- Why aren’t effective, low-cost, digital campaign tactics consistently squeezing out expensive, old-fashioned strategies?
- What explains the trend from person-to-person voter interaction to bots and other automated tactics? Are these tactics effective?
These discussions led me to ask: Can we use our expertise to help Progressives and Democrats win elections, and be successful in their legislative and advocacy campaigns?
Every day I meet #fierce people who want to run for office, win, and reclaim their place in the American political landscape. Every day I talk to #smart elected officials who want to improve their constituents’ lives. Every day I read and hear about #dedicated people who are advocating for progressive change.
Our goal is to help these folks win in cost-effective ways.
Let DemsWin help you win!
CEO, DemsWin., Inc.